Thursday, November 28, 2013

Airport Style: Off To Charlotte


Shirt: J Crew, Jacket: Lasta Shop c/o, Earrings: H&M, Necklace: TJ Maxx, Bracelet: Ann Taylor, Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Cache, Bag: Dolce & Gabbana, Shoes: Luichiny Shoes c/o, Luggage: JM New York via HSN 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
Just a quick post from Charlotte. Yesterday was a long day of travel but all of today's time spent with friends and family definitely made up for it. Here is my "airport style" complete with pretty leopard luggage. I was shocked and excited at how well my handbag matched! Charlotte, North Carolina is such a beautiful place. I will be sure to post lots of pictures playing in the leaves. 

I hope you have a beautiful weekend with friends and family! 
Xo -Elizabeth

7 comments:

  1. That is one chic air port style! love the colour of your top and your luggage is so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Naghmeh! I love the luggage so much too! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Xo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jacket!! It was so nice meeting you over the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes match the luggage pretty well.
    www.kslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, feel free to leave as many as you'd like. Have a thought or a question? Write it down and I'll be sure to respond.
Xo