Monday, December 2, 2013

Leather Peplum + Cyber Monday Deals

Top: (dress worn as top) Taylor Dress, Skirt: Max Studio via TJ Maxx, Belt:ASOS (on sale here), Earrings: H&M, Clutch: Urban Expressions,  Rings: Cache & Charlotte Russe c/o, Shoes: Gucci, Lipstick: Mac "Russian Red"
Photos by: Ryan Chua

Happy Monday!
Today isn't just any Monday though, it's cyber Monday! Between all of the the deals that are popping up in my inbox, and the blinking banner adds at the top of every website, it's really a miracle that I was able to get this post published. Maybe I'm a little easily distracted, but I can't begin to tell you how much the sales excite me! 30% off everything at ASOS, 50% off at Ann Taylor,  30% off at J Crew and 50% off at J Crew Outlet! Seriously, what's a girl to do? I guess shop!

What sales are you most excited for? Be sure to share all of your favorite deals and steals in the comments section!

Have a lovely cyber Monday!
Xo -Elizabeth  

12 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! You look gorgeous. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you have a fantastic week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amber! Have a great Monday!

    Xo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best blogger I've ever worked with! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! I appreciate you, Ryan! <3

      Xo
      Elizabeth

      Delete
  4. I love the belt. You can wear that over skirt, dress or pants and make a beautiful outfit.

    www.kslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. The belt is awesome! Happy Cyber Monday!

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting and modernistic look! Could be in a science fiction film.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! you are stunning. i'm in love with this outfit, looks fab on you!! I love seeing all of your post on instagram!
    Please check out my blog if you're interested <3

    http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Thida

    ReplyDelete
  9. This might be my favorite look of yours EVER. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, feel free to leave as many as you'd like. Have a thought or a question? Write it down and I'll be sure to respond.
Xo